Download Link: https://mostlyerlang.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/047_nitrogen.mp3
Nitrogen is a framework for creating rich web applications from erlang, for all of us who hate doing front end dev we can now do most of it within Erlang. Project maintainer Jesse Gumm joins us to talk about it and how to use it.
- Zachary Kessin (@zkessin)
- Jesse Gumm (@jessegumm)
- Fred Hebert (@mononcqc)
- Nitrogen (Element)
- Nitrogen Project
- Chicago Boss Episode
- Chicago Erlang Nitrogen Talk
- https://gist.github.com/zkessin/7918f89f622f8dde939e [Zach’s Macros for tagged values in nitrogen]
- Yesod framework
- Yesod Episode
- Build It with Nitrogen (Book)
- Stuff Goes Bad – Erlang in Anger (Fred)
- Jesse’s Erlang Conf Talk (Fred)
- Monthly Family Budget (Zach)
- Bit Message (Jesse)
3 thoughts on “047 Nitrogen Web Framework”
Thanks Zach! While it sounds like I wasn’t paying attention at the end (not knowing what a “pick” was after Fred very awesomely plugged my talk at the Chicago Erlang Conference), but I had disconnected moments before the “Picks” section started, and Zach edited it to remove my “Oh, hey, I’m back!” message.
Hey, did you look at https://github.com/5HT/n2o as well?
No we will have to do that on a future episode